- Drink at least 8 cups of water a day (a cup is 4oz).
- Drink a cup of water before every meal and during every meal.
- When you think you're hungry, drink water 1st (sometimes your body is really saying its thirsty).
- When quenching your thirst, drink water or 0 calorie soda, if you drink juice, never drink anything that is over 150 calories per 8 oz(2 cups).
- You should eat like a Queen during breakfast, a princess during lunch, and a peasant at dinner (Great tip off Dr. Oz)
- You should either eat 3 meals a day with two (small)snacks OR eat 5 to 6 small meals a day.
- During snack remember to always have at least a serving of fruit or vegetable (a serving is the palm size of your hand
- Never eat til you are full, eat until you are satisfied
- Remember to always say grace before every meal
- To maintain your weight exercise at least 3 days a week for at least 30 minutes
- To loose weight, exercise at least 4 to 5 days a week, the intensity of your workout is more important than the duration(15 minutes of a high intensity workout will wake your muscles and burn calories longer) .
- Remember to mix up your exercise routine with cardio and weights
I will be adding more tips to the blog, so sign up to receive the monthly alert........
Don't forget to comment and let me know a tip that works great for you also.......